Saturday, September 4, 2010

My appreciation to the Guru


My letter to Dr. Arumugam after completion of the first public program for Trainers in Chennai under the Vision Unlimited banner and on the occasion of Vision Completing 2 successful years.

Dear Dr. Arumugam
Greetings.
Though you have done many program in your career, in today's program you gave your heart,mind,body and soul as if it was your first program. I must wholeheartedly thank you for your commitment, open minded approach and sincere contribution to make the workshop a great success.
You have indeed added value to Vision Unlimited by this first ever public workshop when it completes its second successful year and we are planning now a series of such workshops every month for different segment with different experts in the respective field.
It was very well received from every participant. At the end of the day all of them appreciated about your knowledge, wisdom, experience and your open minded contribution, and the whole arrangements and logistics during the workshop,
This is just a good beginning for Vision and the full credit goes to you. I definitely know how much you have worked hard right from making the brochure, course contents, handout material, certificate etc. With your busy travel plans and other commitments you helped me to make this program praise worthy for which I very honestly thank you.
Hope you had a satisfying day. I am so sorry that your laptop went down with the audio system and you may have to repair it with couple of thousand rupees. I could see that you were in little bit of distress after that incident.
I am happy that as usual our Prabhu made a wonderful contribution with his bee like service with a smile. The food was good and very well appreciated by all the participants.
The hotel authorities did a good job I must say.
I also should thank people like Mr. Udhayasandron, Mr. Ravikumar, Mr. Eashwer, Mr. Padmanabhan, Mr. Panchapakesan and other friends like Mr.Hari and Mr.Giri who worked hard to make this program a grand success. I also take this opportunity to thank everyone of them sincerely.
Expecting your kind support and cooperation in the future as well.
Thanks and warm regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment