Sunday, November 28, 2010

a gud news


My dear Friends.
I am happy to inform you all that I have been given an award(a citation, shawl, cash award) today by Dr.JGKannappan and Vasuki Charitable trust as "palkalai kalaignar" for over all excellence in the area of writing,poetry, music,social activities, training and teaching etc.
I was honored in front of a huge elite gathering in Deccan Plaza, Chennai this morning at a colorful function. It was a function to celebrate Dr. JG Kannappan's 75th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary and to release his Telugu book on Dentistry. Dr.CMK Reddy presided over the function. Prof Kanakaraj,Chairman of Jaya Educational Trust, Hon. Shri RM.Veerappan, Hon. Justice Natarajan, Senior Advocate Gandhi, Hon.sri.Va Se Kulindaisamy, U.Karunakaran,Kalaimamani. Ervadi Radhakrishnan, S.Ve.Rajasekar and many scholars participated in the program. It was a great and pride moment for me today. God is great. I never expected this. It came as a total surprise.
I attended this function and accepted the honor along with my beloved wife B.Sukeerthy who is everything to me in my life.
I thank my parents,wife,well wishers, and of course Almighty, and my Uratha Sinthanai friends who recommended my name for this honor. I am grateful to Dr. and Mrs.Kannapan who gave away the award to me magnanimously. I am sure I will make myself fit for this award from now on. with regards.
Dr.Bala, CEO,Vision Unlimited.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Bala. You deserve this. My hearty wishes to attain greater heights.
    VASANTHI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ramani. I can understand, these moments would certainly be very cherishing and fulfilling. You have the ability and the blessings of all the elders and the love of all younger ones. Above all, a whole hearted support of your wife.
    Wish you many more laurels in life......

    ReplyDelete