Monday, September 3, 2012

I am very pleased to declare and announce that I have successfully completed 25 Years as a writer/poet/freelance journalist. I must thank Uratha Sinthanai, Kavithai Uravu and All India Tamil Writers Forum for making this possible. I also thank Manimekalai prasuram for publishing my name in their directory over 20 years. I thank magazines like Ananda Vikatan, Kumudam Snehidhi, Mangaiyar Malar, Amudha Surabhi, Kalaimagal, Valarthozhil, Thozhil Munetram, Porulatharam, Etrumathi Ulagam, All India Radio, Doordarshan, Sun TV, Sun News, Raj News, Win TV, Moon Tv, Makkal Tv, Radio Mirchi, Jaya TV, Jaya plus, Kalaignar TV, Sathiyam TV, Hindu, Express, Uratha Sinthanai, Aval Vikadan, Ladies Special, Illakiyapeedam, Kavithai uravu, and various print and electronic media for their support over these years. I also thank my publishers like Dr. Vikraman, Mr. Kudanthiyan and Mr. Ervadi sir. I also thank my writer friends like SVR, Udhayam Ram, NRK, Karmugilon, Ulaganayaki Palani, Padmini Pattabiraman, Nellai Jeyantha, Tenkasi Ganesan, Manickavelu, Surekaa and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment