Friday, October 11, 2013

It is about ME

Men of age object too much. Consult too long. Adventure little.

BUT their heritage, voyage, the way they manage, image without damage, vantage – beyond comparison..! It is difficult to describe the aged people’s life in one message and I have no such courage if you encourage.
People talk about self-actualization, self-hypnosis, self-esteem, self-control etc. 


Here goes my self-analysis list:

- I keep advising anyone (without asking) like an expert in every subject
- I think I am cleaner, smarter & better than people around me
- I call people over phone and have long conversations without realizing the value of others’ valuable time.
- I get upset and angry very easily & quickly
- I hurt people with my sharp tongue and realize that only later
- I can spoil the party very easily without effort and get upset myself instantly
- If anyone lends ears, it is difficult for him to stop me talking unless he is smart enough
- I am restless if a job is assigned to me until it is complete
- I keep singing even if people around me murmur about it


List is incomplete.

My better-half and daughters (as sounding boards) are struggling hard to improve and enhance me.
One thing is clear – I am getting old. My habits, traits & behavioural pattern are older than my age.


Vital declaration: I am passionate enough to improve my erroneous zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment