Saturday, October 26, 2013

ME as an Entrepreneur

Life begins at your comfort zone
Nobody attracts a life of abundance without stretching themselves...
Without taking bold steps into the unknown...
For me; it was leaving the best job I ever had to start my own business.
Not only did I have to get myself past the fear of failure, I also had to motivate my family to embrace the change...
(though luckily I'm blessed with a family that's incredibly supportive and confident in me... even when I'm not confident in myself).
And getting outside of my comfort zone opened up so many opportunities...
So many possibilities...
That less than one year I was able to make enough money and business contacts.
Not only that I was able to take time to spend with my family any time ‘I’ wanted to...
And live an easier, less stressed lifestyle. (Most of the time anyway
Most people will never ‘deliberately’ go out on a limb...
Most people will play it safe their entire lives.
Most people will never abundance like this unless they are confident of themselves.
Don't be like most people who are hesitant to be on their own.
To Your OUTRAGEOUS Success….Thought Leader BALA
Now successfully on my own with a team of experts – in the 6th year with abundant blessings of friends, clients, parents, family and the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment