Thursday, June 26, 2014

Life is a great lesson

Today's appreciation:
I know Sakthi for more than a decade. He is an auto driver in our street corner stand. Whenever I go in his vehicle, I used to tell him to give up his smoking and other bad habits. He would always agree with me but continued as usual. One day just 3 months back, one of the fellow-auto driver in the stand told me that Sakthi is admitted due to 'heart attach'. I was feeling bad about it. This guy never listened to me. I started to ask and find out about his welfare and his health with his colleagues. Today I went out in Sakthi's auto. During the travel, Sakthi  shared with me  that he has seen the end of life and now he is a changed man without any of his old bad habits. I wished him the best and told him that our life is the best teacher and it is God's blessings that he has been given another opportunity to continue his life with a new perception. I frankly asked him to grant me permission to share his photo in FB. Sakthi after a thought told me "you may ...please....let my life be a lesson to others".
சக்தியை எனக்கு ஒரு பத்து வருடமாக தெரியும். எங்கள் தெரு ஆட்டோ ஸ்டாண்டில் ஓட்டுனர். அவர் வண்டியில் போகும் போதெல்லாம் அவரது கெட்ட பழக்கங்களை விட்டு விடும்படி சொல்வதுண்டு. சரி சரி என்று சொல்லி அவர் செய்வதை தான் செய்து கொண்டிருந்தார். மூன்று மாதம் முன்பு அவரது சகாக்கள் என்னிடம் சக்திக்கு ஹார்ட் அட்டாக் காரணமாக ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் சேர்த்து இருப்பதாக கூறினர். மிகவும் வருத்தமாக இருந்தது. அவ்வப்போது சக்தி பற்றி விசாரிப்பது வழக்கம். இன்று நான் போக வேண்டிய இடத்திற்கு சக்தி வண்டியில் போனேன். போகும் வழியில் சக்தியே என்னிடம் பேசினார். "வாழ்வின் இறுதியை பார்த்து விட்டேன். இனி நான் மாறி விட்டேன். இப்போது நீங்கள் பார்ப்பது புதிய சக்தி." நான் சொன்னேன், "வாழ்க்கை தான் நமக்கு ஆசான்". புன்னகைத்த சக்திக்கு என் பாராட்டை வாழ்த்தை தெரிவித்து விட்டு கேட்டேன். "உன் போட்டோவை பேஸ்புக்கில் போடலாமா?". சக்தி சொன்னார், " போடுங்கள். என் அனுபவ பாடம் மற்றவருக்கு உதவட்டும்". எங்கெங்கு காணினும் (இருக்கும்) சக்தி(கள்) மாறட்டும்.

No comments:

Post a Comment