Thursday, June 26, 2014

Previous generation is just great

I was travelling by a cab and all vehicles stopped due to traffic jam. I just saw one bike - younger one at the back and an elderly gentleman in the front - riding the bike. His bike got switched off. The younger one asked the elder one "should I get down", "NO just be there" said the elder one. He immediately started the vehicle by a single kick. I smiled at the younger one and talked to him in gesture by showing "thumps up". The elder one quickly turned and looked at me to smile. I told him, " I am very proud of you sir". He simply smiled . The son said "He is always great". The vehicles started to move. I just took a snap of them. I only presume that they are "father and son". I appreciate the previous generation who are very healthy, courageous and fit. I admire their independence.
சேத்துப்பேட்டை அருகே ஒரு காரில் நான். திடீர் டிராபிக் ஜாம். வண்டிகள் நின்றன. என் கண்ணாடி அருகே ஒரு பைக். அதில் முதியவர் ஓட்டும் இடத்தில். ஒரு இளைஞர் பின் புறத்தில். அவர்கள் வண்டி நின்று போனது. "நான் இறங்கவா" - இது இளையவரின் குரல். "வேண்டாம் அப்படியே இரு" இது முதியவரின் குரல். ஒரே ஒரு உதை. வண்டி கிளம்பியது. நான் அந்த இளைஞரை பார்த்து கட்டை விரல் சைகை காட்டி புன்னகைத்தேன். அவரும் வாய் திறந்து சொன்னார், "இவர் எப்போவும் கிரேட்". பெரியவர் என்னைப் பார்த்துப் புன்னகைத்தார். வண்டிகள் கிளம்ப ஆரம்பித்தது. சட்டென ஒரு போட்டோ எடுத்தேன். நான் சொன்னேன் "உங்களைப் பார்த்து மிகப் பெருமைப் படுகிறேன்." வயதில் மூத்தவர்கள் பாராட்டுக்குரியவர்கள். நம்பிக்கையுடனும், ஆரோக்கியத்துடனும் இருக்கின்றனர். அவர்கள் தந்தை மகன் என்று உறுதியாக தெரியவில்லை...அது எனது எண்ணம். இருப்பினும் அந்த மூத்தவரை மனதார பாராட்டினேன். அவர் போன்றவர்களை பெரிதும் போற்றுகிறேன்.

No comments:

Post a Comment